NATURE: the ultimate mentor

 

Comments

  1. Well explained about mentor and mentorship .How nicely u have corelated these words with sky and our mother earth .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today morning, here also it was raining. From a busy schedule i.e.

    (everyday morning I wake up, rush for complete my daily morning activity, because that is the time for catch the company bus. Just like a machine, as you mentioned above)

    It was necessary to elaborate the word I have written "busy schedule".

    From a busy schedule I given 5 minutes to the flower plants placed on my balcony planted by my daughter, and I felt very nice. I have past my day happily.

    Because of the article.... Thank You..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Economic Recovery post-covid19: a Layman’s Viewpoints

Some Thoughts on The National Teacher's Day, 5th September

The Golden Hearts and the Rusted Gold