Natural ways of life





I will describe an experience with all of you. I had developed a wound in my left ankle contracted from some unhygienic fabric. It was itching and on itching, the wound used to bleed. It was too painful. I tried to use all sorts of medicines but nothing really worked. I had almost accepted that the wound will remain on my ankle.

In the meantime, I had started doing the breathing exercises or pranayamas like kapalbhati and anulom vilom (कपालभाति प्राणायाम और अनुलोम विलोम प्राणायाम) from the year 2000. I was practicing both the kapalbhati and anulom vilom for 17 and 13 minutes respectively. Three months down the line I suddenly discovered that the wound on my ankle has disappeared. It was the positive effect of the pranayama

After this experience, I now tell this to all of my friends so that anyone suffering from similar problems can heal themselves up without attempting any other medication. The other benefits I have seen are an increase in eyesight and improvement in breathing power, for example holding the breath for about 60 seconds in places like stinking areas. Sometimes I can hold my breath while using a crowded lift (elevator) that may be having virus-infected people.

Simple life styles are important for the physical body and mental peace.

Comments

  1. Yes, a simple and disciplined life is far satisfying than one of hectic life. And it is true that scriptures guide us through a peaceful path.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Economic Recovery post-covid19: a Layman’s Viewpoints

Some Thoughts on The National Teacher's Day, 5th September

The Golden Hearts and the Rusted Gold